Assets Under Management
Current Assets Under Management
Since its formal inception in 2014, Cacoeli has been steadily growing its assets under management. Currently, we manage over 250 existing apartment units and soon we’ll be adding 1,000 more residential units via our development projects.
Cacoeli Duke Wellington LP (Y2015)
Achieved ROI/yr. 30%.
Cacoeli Arlington Rental LP (Y2019)
Achieved Projected ROI/yr: 20+%.
Cacoeli Linnwood-Lowther LP (Y2016)
Achieved ROI/yr: ~24%.
Cacoeli Heiman LP (Y2017)
Achieved ROI/yr: 14-15%.
Cacoeli Whitby LP (Y2019)
Projected ROI/yr: 15-20%.*
Cacoeli Jane Teston LP (June 2020)
Projected ROI/yr: 18-20%.*
Cacoeli Kennedy Steeles LP (Dec 2020)
Projected ROI/yr: 19-25%.*
Cacoeli Yonge Steeles LP (Jan/Mar 2021)
Projected ROI/yr: 19-25%.*
Cacoeli Ridout LP (Y2018)
- 36-unit residential condo-grade property to be condominium-ized and individually sold off.
- 2-yr. project.
- ROI/yr: 13-20%/yr.
Cacoeli Stanley LP (Y2019)
- Hotel and land development project but got bought out early.
- 4-yr. project but exited in 1 year.
- ROI/yr: 20%/yr.
- When a prospective investor expresses an interest to invest with Cacoeli, he/she will be required to complete a general Know-Your-Client (“KYC”) form.
- Once the initial qualification conducted internally is met, Cacoeli will set up a call to understand the goals and objectives of the prospective investor and assess whether their goals align with Cacoeli’s investment strategy and investment opportunities.
- Marketing materials are then provided to the prospective investor for review.
- If the prospective investor intends to proceed, he/she will be forwarded a 3rd party Exempt Market Dealer (“EMD”) for conducting further due diligence.
- After all the due diligence procedures are carried out, the prospective investor will be provided with a subscription agreement and the Offering Memorandum for review and execution. We strongly recommend that the prospective investor seek legal counsel prior to signing the subscription agreement.
- Once all the legal documents are signed and executed by the prospective investor and Cacoeli, instructions for depositing the investor funds will be communicated.
In addition to seeking independent legal advice, an investor is required to invest: his/her money and minimal time for due diligence on the investment opportunities.
We aim to generate an annual double-digit return on your investment, averaged over a 5-7 year investment horizon. This return includes: cash distributions and a reasonable percentage of value growth on assets under management. Although we cannot guarantee the rate of return, we are confident that we can deliver the results as projected. Please see our past projects for reference.
For Cacoeli Real Estate Opportunity Fund Trust, there is a regular quarterly cash distribution. For any other investment opportunities, cash distribution is wholly dependent on the nature of the project and its business plan.
For Cacoeli Real Estate Opportunity Fund Trust, there is no minimum investment term. Nonetheless, when investing in multi-residential rental assets, it is recommended that your investment horizon be medium to long-term.
For all other types of investments, the investment time horizon changes on a project-by-project basis.
- Economies of scale.
- Predictable building values.
- Financing largely depends on the strength of the property’s income rather than the strength of the borrower’s income.
- Stable and strong cash flow.
- Risk of lost rent, as a result of vacancy, is minimized on a per-suite basis.