Cacoeli Group of Companies
3 Divisions, Delivering 1 Result: Value for Investors
250 units and counting
Since its formal inception in 2014, Cacoeli has been steadily growing its assets under management. Currently, we manage over 250 existing apartment units and soon we’ll be adding 1,000 more residential units via our development projects.
Cacoeli Capital Inc.
This company manages capital raising, initiating and maintaining investor relationships, and the marketing of investment opportunities to the investment community.
First rental property purchased
- Transformed a single-family home in Toronto into a legal non-conforming triplex.
Purchased multiple rental properties
- Organized first Joint Venture arrangements to fund the purchase of properties in Barrie, London, Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge and Hamilton.
- Purchased first multi-family property (10-units).
Purchased 18-unit multi-family property in Waterloo
- Notable value-add improvements included redesigning the layout of a 2-bedroom unit into a 3-bedroom, and a bachelor unit into a 2-bedroom.
- Increased overall NOI by 30% over a 5-year period.
Formally organized Cacoeli Asset Management Inc. and Cacoeli Living Inc.
Organized Limited Partnership I
- To fund the purchase of an 11-unit townhouse complex in Kitchener.
- Investors averaged annual returns of 30% over a 5-year period.
Organized Limited Partnership II
- Investors averaged annual returns of 24% over a 5-year period.
Organized and Limited Partnerships III
- Investors averaged annual returns of 13%-20%.
Organized Limited Partnerships IV, V, VI, VII
- To fund the purchase of two land redevelopment projects (Whitby and Niagara Falls) and a 40-unit residential rental building in St. Catharines.
- Whitby land redevelopment project is still underway, the Niagara Falls project generated an annual return of 20% and the residential rental building in St. Catharines has generated an annual return of 23% over a 2-year period.
Organized and Limited Partnerships VIII & IX and the creation of Cacoeli Capital Inc.
- The Limited Partnerships funded a land development & purpose-built rental project in Vaughan and land development for a mixed-use multi-residential project in Toronto.
- Cacoeli Capital Inc. was formed to manage all aspects related to capital raising and investor relations.
Organized Limited Partnership X.
- Limited Partnership funded a land development & purpose-built rental project in Markham