How the Cacoeli Group of Companies Benefits You as an Investor
Based in Toronto, the Cacoeli group is comprised of investment fundraising, real estate investment & asset management, and property management entities.
These companies work in concert with one another, strengthening and enhancing our organization’s ability to uncover cash-flowing properties and implement initiatives that will create additional value.
What does this mean for you? It means wealth creation and capital preservation.
250 units and counting
Since its formal inception in 2014, Cacoeli has been steadily growing its assets under management. Currently, we manage over 250 existing apartment units and soon we’ll be adding 1,000 more residential units via our development projects.
Cacoeli Capital Inc.
This company manages capital raising, initiating and maintaining investor relationships and dealer relationships, and the marketing of the Cacoeli Real Estate Opportunity Fund Trust (private REIT) and other projects organized under our Limited Partnerships structure.
First rental property purchased
- Transformed a single-family home in Toronto into a legal non-conforming triplex.
Purchased multiple rental properties
- Organized first Joint Venture arrangements to fund the purchase of properties in Barrie, London, Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge and Hamilton.
- Purchased first multi-family property (10-units).
Purchased 18-unit multi-family property in Waterloo
- Notable value-add improvements included redesigning the layout of a 2-bedroom unit into a 3-bedroom, and a bachelor unit into a 2-bedroom.
- Increased overall NOI by 30% over a 5-year period.
Formally organized Cacoeli Asset Management Inc. and Cacoeli Living Inc.
Organized Limited Partnership I
- To fund the purchase of an 11-unit townhouse complex in Kitchener.
- Investors averaged annual returns of 30% over a 5-year period.
Organized Limited Partnership II
- Investors averaged annual returns of 24% over a 5-year period.
Organized and Limited Partnerships III
- Investors averaged annual returns of 13%-20%.
Organized Limited Partnerships IV, V, VI, VII
- To fund the purchase of two land redevelopment projects (Whitby and Niagara Falls) and a 40-unit residential rental building in St. Catharines.
- Whitby land redevelopment project is still underway, the Niagara Falls project generated an annual return of 20% and the residential rental building in St. Catharines has generated an annual return of 23% over a 2-year period.
Organized and Limited Partnerships VIII & IX and the creation of Cacoeli Capital Inc.
- The Limited Partnerships funded a land development & purpose-built rental project in Vaughan and land development for a mixed-use multi-residential project in Toronto.
- Cacoeli Capital Inc. was formed to manage all aspects related to capital raising and investor relations.
Organized Limited Partnership X and formed Cacoeli Real Estate Opportunity Fund Trust (Private REIT)
- Limited Partnership funded a land development & purpose-built rental project in Markham
We invest in multi-residential rental buildings. Particularly, we focus on residential rental assets that present opportunities for improvements. We also invest in development projects that offer strategic and competitive advantages to our portfolio.
We add value to our buildings and lease our quality rental suites at market rent. Then, at the appropriate time, we either sell or refinance the buildings in order to maximize the rate of return for investors.
Fundamentally, we invest in growth areas that offer the best return on investment for our investors. In the past decade, we have focused our efforts in the Kitchener/Cambridge/Waterloo area in Ontario, Canada. Going forward, we are expanding into other high-growth areas across Canada.
We get paid based on the performance of the investment. In other words, if our investors don’t make money, we don’t make money.